Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 16/08/10 2:35am

Doublehawk
Website

CSPSP

Dont know if any of you have heard of it, but it is a really awesome and fun homebrew. Dont know what to do with your PSP? Try some online homebrew gaming.
Yes, this 2D rendition of Counter-Strike has online play, something that I rarely see for PSP homebrew games, and something that should be used waaaay more often, especially now that the scene is sort of dying.

Seeing most of the posts for the past few days makes me realize that most of the acitve members left do not have homebrew-enabled PSP's (or PSP's at all for that matter) and that really sucks. When I came here, I didnt have CFW, but DaX was still around and exploits were still relatively easy to find and make CFW's with.
Anyways, my point is, regardless of your situation with your PSP, please at least look at the forums and some screenshots.

http://z4.invisionfree.com/cspsp

The forums can seem hostile towards newbs at times, bt jus dunt talk leik dis and post in teh ryte secshunz n u weel not be ataked ok^^ (if you are raged on, telling them that I sent you can be good)
Im advertising because a new release is supposed to be coming sometime in the next 2 weeks, which will be the first update for more than a year and a half (last update was Christmas of 08, long time)

Bonus points if you can actually play the game/join the forums and be active.

My signature? Tis a silly thing to read.

#2 18/08/10 6:55am

shinsukeito
The Explorer

Re: CSPSP

Damn, I should've gotten CFW while I could...

Looks cool as, the online integration looks awesome!
I searched it on youtube aswell smile

#3 20/08/10 5:52pm

Doublehawk
Website

Re: CSPSP

The update was just released. CSPSP 1.7 is out now, so good :3

My signature? Tis a silly thing to read.

Board footer