Announcement

User registrations are currently disabled due to high spam traffic.

#1 17/11/14 8:35pm

tenjimaru

GameDevelopment Call!!

Hello PSPFG!!
The PSP Flash Family! Long Time No See smile

Ok if there is anyone out there... What Model Versions Of PSP You Still Own?
I myself still own 2 1000 Models and the PSP Go Model.
by now we should all know the 1000's are practically useless for high quality FlashGames, so we should have to concentrate on users with 2000's 3000's and the Go models.
The newer models come equipped with more RAM and would allow us to further developing our games.
Now its true that there is no more model sales of the PSP, but there are those out there with PSP still. That little brother that got a PSP from the elder or from a cousin.
If only there was a way to reach to them...
Please for those gamers interested in sweet free flash games, please post and let us know you are still out there.
Also if I'm working on a game, id like to let you know it wont be compatible on 1000 models, you will just get a memory error. future games will have to be run at newer models.
Thank you. and yeah its 2014.. almost 2015.. I'm sure some of you would dust of your PSP's and enjoy those flash games, for old times sake. smile

[i]cookie Tenebra Crystallis.. Released!
Portable Fishing 2012 Released!
Find Them In The 'Flash Games' Section of The Forums[/i]

#2 03/12/14 8:02am

Kwing
Administrator
Website

Re: GameDevelopment Call!!

I own a PSP 3000 and a PSP 1001. I truly believed Ava RPG would be the last PSP Flash game ever made, but if you want to make a game be my guest. I'll give you whatever help I can.

This is something I've mentioned several times, but I'd like to make a clone of Megaman Battle Network in Flash 6. It's an action RPG but its control scheme would work perfectly for low memory. It'd probably run smoothly on a Game Boy.

Over 100 free Flash games for your PSP:
tinyurl.com/pspflashgames

#3 02/05/15 2:05am

Doublehawk
Website

I have a 1000 and 2000. Needed a replacement after my UMD drive + analog stick went bust. I thought the default PSP browser only used 32mb of RAM? I used to use a homebrew that was basically the standard browser but unlocked to use 64mb of RAM.

My signature? Tis a silly thing to read.

#4 19/05/15 8:20pm

Kwing
Administrator
Website

The PSP 1000 series has 32 MB of RAM. The 3000 series has 64 MB, not sure what the 2000 has. I wonder if you could go up to 128 MB with homebrew for a 3000.

Over 100 free Flash games for your PSP:
tinyurl.com/pspflashgames

Board footer